75 MINUTES VIA ZOOM
$20 PER SESSION
If you are ready to take your yoga practice to the next level by nurturing mindfulness through stillness, then Yin yoga is for you. If you want to improve your flexibility and be able to breathe with a clear purpose in mind, then yin yoga is an excellent way to do that.
In general, my group classes cover the following:
- Breathing techniques.
- Reflecting on the state of mind and body.
- Being present and staying in touch with the sensation of the stretches.
- Staying comfortable and not extending beyond one’s limit.
- Encouraging individuals to feel and acknowledge the need to let go and be ok with it.
- Nurturing acceptance and forgiveness for what is beyond one’s ability to change.
You will learn to:
Surrender and humbly accept how you feel and not doubt the limitation of your physical body. Treat it well with compassion and kindness so that you will be rewarded with a sense of deep relaxation and calmness that follow.